Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Note: Under Construction
Note: I am going through some of my older postings and editing them for typos and style. I will be re-posting these with the current time and date, so they move to the top of the blog. There are some older posts in this blog which are some of my better work, but sadly are rarely read, as it is hard to find older postings in blogger.
-
AI trains on data from the past - how can it be the wave of the future? The scenario shown in the comic above sounds too dumb to be true, bu...
-
You can boost your share price by putting trendy buzzwords in press releases . Meme stocks are stocks that are hyped heavily on the Internet...
-
There are signs things are changing... We saw this sign above while driving through Kentucky. I didn't stop to take a photo, but I did ...
