1. Buy the names and addresses of new car owners from the State DMV. Some States such as Florida sell this information. You can also buy the data from the carmakers themselves.
2. Send out postcards to consumers with dire warnings that their warranty is about to expire. Imply that you are from the manufacturer.
3. Or just robo-call with an auto-dialer to every number in the world.
4. Sell an "extended warranty" for thousands of dollars.
5. Never pay out a dime. Use excuses such as lack of "preauthorization" and know that most consumers won't spend $20,000 in attorney's fees to recover a $4000 bogus extended warranty.
6. When you've made a few million (which you paid yourself in salary) declare bankruptcy, listing all the warranty claims as liabilities and then walk away.
7. Reincorporate under a new name.
8. Go to step 1.
Pretty lucrative business. Most crime is!