1. He was thrown off the Supreme Court of Alabama for putting a statue of the ten commandments in the courthouse - and then refusing to remove it under court order.
2. He was thrown off the Supreme Court of Alabama again for refusing to recognize the Supreme Court (of the US) decision about gay marriage. He went on record saying that States do not have to follow Federal law.
3. He stated in an interview on a conspiracy theory website that every amendment of the Constitution past the 10th was a mistake. This is to say the right to vote for women and abolishing slavery were mistakes.
4. On that same interview, he expressed his belief that 9/11 was an "inside job" as well as his belief in other conspiracy theories.
5. He dated and had sex with girls half his age - most barely of legal age, and one age 14 - which would be considered statutory rape in most States.
6. He told a black audience member at a recent political rally that the world was a better place when we had slavery.