"Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in Hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans." General George S. Patton, Jr.
1. Do you like to run down major Corporations like McDonald's or Exxon as being corrupt or evil or whatever? (Worse yet, are you the prime consumers of their products at the same time. Double your points for hypocrisy).
2. Do you secretly enjoy reading celebrity gossip magazines or watching celebrity television shows, where celebrities are show as being fat, slovenly, drug-addicted, getting a divorce, or facing some other adversity?
3. Do you feel entitled to a job, a home, or government money?
4. Do love to talk dirt about your friends (are they really your friends?) when they are not around?
5. Do you enjoy what the Germans call it Schadenfreude - taking pleasure in the misfortune of others?
6. Do you believe that "but for" the actions of Wall Street Fat Cats, the Government, Big Business, the Unions, or some other large, faceless, organization, that you would be wildly successful?